Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Like a Phoenix

Hello all!
To those of you who don't know me, I'm LAZtheinfamous, moderator at The Astronomican. For those of you who don't know me here's a brief breakdown;

1. I like numbered lists. They make the world a neater place.
2. I use the word However, far more then it was ever intended to be used.
3. I can always think of a third thing when making a numbered list.
4. I like wargames. I like wargames alot. Especially miniatures.
5. I like to convert, sculpt, and paint models.
6. I REALLY like Mordheim.

Which brings us to this new blog. I've been doing a running thing on Astro about my favorite Games Workshop game, ever, Mordheim. I don't get a huge response for it. Which makes sense, since it is a Warhammer 40K forum. I'm hoping to get a bit more of a following here. Much of it, if not most of it will be repeat information from over there. Some of it will be. However, (see there's that word again!) I will probably be throwing more half baked ideas over here. Unformed ideas, ramblings, and the such.

I plan on posting here simultaneously as what I post there. So expect at least one post a week. I'm not going to say that is the ONLY post I am going to do, for instance, I'll be posting another one right after I post this one. Then I have a bit of a backlog to get through, and I might just post some other stuff up here when I have some time.

Also, if anyone has some free art that I can use for this, it would be great. Let me know. Especially since I really am not an artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment