Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hobby Update; More Stuff Done

Well, here we are again. I'm updating like mad. Getting ready for that last push.

Needed:
*Orc Shaman
*Verminkin x4
*Three Giant Rats
*Night Runner with Fighting Claws

Done:
*Orc Shaman
*Verminkin x4
*One Giant Rat (maybe)
*Night Runner with Fighting Claws

Some Pics:

Does this look spectral enough?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And the Night Runner, Yes I know his hind legs are screwy. I'm still learning to sculpt. It looks fine when viewed straight on, but the sides are wonky.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh, and look what I got in the mail from my good friend Captain Kellen. You can visit his blog Here. After many years, at long last I have actual Chaos Possessed Models, not just ones I've knocked together.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment